Telephone: +34 93 244 08 80+34 93 244 08 80
Job opportunity: Sales Representative / Business Development Manager
We are looking for a
SALES REPRESENTATIVE / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
to develop our client base in Catalonia, Valencia, Aragon, the Basque Country and Navarre.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Understand the added value of our range of solutions and communicate our offer effectively
- Identify, qualify and develop sales opportunities
- Visit clients and potential clients, lead consultative, solution-selling conversations
- Give convincing presentations of STAR's product & service portfolio in various situations
- Play an active role in presales processes
- Prepare documentation for public & private tenders
- Postgraduate / master's degree in sales / marketing
- Experience in the GILT market (> 2 years), with an established network
- Excellent communication skills, able to convince
- Excellent command of Spanish and English
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of multilingual documentation life cycle and related technology
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent working conditions as part of a young, ambitious, multinational team, centrally located office in the heart of Barcelona
- 1772 annual working hours, flexitime, 23-25 days of annual leave. Part-time is also an option.
- Compensation depending on experience: fixed salary + variable (no caps).
- Ongoing training in translation technology, translation management technology, marketing & sales
If you are interested, please send your CV and an application letter to Michael Scholand (email@example.com) with the subject ref/BDM.